Home sweet Home

Home sweet Home
Palm Trees along the Swan River

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Australia...tomorrow!

SOOoooo I leave tomorrow, June 9th, for Australia!! I'm very excited to get back and see everyone again, though I will surely miss friends and family here in the States! My room mate, Kellie, and I have found a house in a suburb called Cannington. It's about a ten minute drive to campus, and it's right down the street from the shopping mall, food stores, and the train/bus station. I think I'll like it! Kellie, who is Australian, says that the house is quite nice!
I'll be looking for jobs once I get moved into my house, and also finishing my application to Curtin University's Master of Physiotherapy program. It will be a busy winter (Aussy winter, that is!)!

I have my new address, so if you're interested in that please let me know!

for now..

1 comment: